SHAW-BOX Series 800 Wire Rope Air Hoists use the same mechanical parts as the Wire Rope Electric Hoists. The electric motor, controls and push button of the electric hoist are replaced by an air motor, control valve and pendant control assembly for the air hoist. A motor brake is also available as an option.
Available options include: Spark Resistant & Corrosion Resistant Features - Note additional cost may apply.
- Powerful 8 blade crane type vane air motor is especially desinged for high torque operation.
- Pendant throttle control. Two lever handle meters the air for precise variable speed control. Pendant handle and 3 hose assembly supported by steel strain relief cable.
- Block operated upper limit switch standard. Two position geared limit switch available as an option.
- Three reduction helical and spur gearing, precision cut and heat treated.
- Lubrication is oil splash type in sealed gear case.
- Weston type mechanical load brake holds the load and provides controlled lowering.
- Anti-friction bearings throughout.
- Deep grooved, large diameter rope drum which stores rated lift of hoist without overwrap.
- Shrouded lower block with full swiveling forged steel hook with hook latch.
- Air mufflers standard.
- Spark-Resistant feature is an available option.