American Crane & Equipment Corporation utilizes its vast experience, extensive resources and innovation in crane and component technology to develop products for hazardous environments, including explosion proof and spark proof solutions.
American Crane & Equipment Corporation has designed and manufactured numerous cranes and hoists for hazardous areas. Hazardous locations are those in which fire or explosion dangers exist, due to flammable liquids, vapors or gases, or combustible dust or fibers.
Our explosion proof equipment can be constructed and erected to offer protection in areas where flammable substances (gas, vapor, mist or dust) and ignition sources (spark or thermal) are present.
Equipment is available for the following area classifications:
Class I (Gas & Vapors), Division 1, Groups C and D
Class I (Gas & Vapors), Division 2, Groups B, C and D
Class II (Combustible Dusts), Division 1, Groups E, F and G
Class II (Combustible Dusts), Division 2, Groups F and G
Some examples of Explosion Proof Equipment would include Spark Resistant Air Hoists, Spark Resistant Hand Hoists, Explosion Proof Enclosures, etc. Components may contain Bronze Hooks & Trolley Wheels, Aluminum Hand Chain on Geared Trolley Models, and Stainless Steel Wire Rope.
Hazardous Environment Equipment
American Crane offers:
- Long Life
- Compliance with Industry Guidelines
- Design and fabrication
- In-house comprehensive program Quality Assurance
- Fully assembled and completely tested equipment prior to shipment
- Over 40 years of crane experience exceeding CMAA duty cycle requirements for typical applications
Our Hazardous Environment products include:
- American Crane Explosion proof equipment
- Chain hoists with hazardous environment options
- Wire rope hoists with hazardous environment options
- Trolleys with hazardous environment options
- Bridge crane kits with hazardous environment options
American Crane is recognized as a leader in the design and manufacture of electric overhead traveling cranes and wire rope hoists, offering equipment up to 1,000 ton capacity as well as distributing smaller cranes from other manufacturers. We can manufacture your new equipment or rebuild existing equipment. We can provide pre-engineered industrial cranes and hoists and a full line of custom cranes and hoists to meet each customer’s specific application. Let us find the solution that works for your situation.
Contact us today to find a solution that works for you!