American Crane can supply equipment from critical lift cranes used in nuclear propulsion applications to standard equipment for ports and shipyards.
Companies in the Marine Industry have relied on our experience to provide them with overhead ship board cranes made with critical fleet angles, jib cranes that strategically move salmon from a dam to a river, and a gantry crane that lifts equipment for a diver training center. Equipment that is operated in a salt or even fresh water environment must be specially manufactured with protective materials for safety and durability.
Our Product Features for Marine Environments Include:
Products We Offer Include:
- Corrosion Resistant Fasteners and Components
- Corrosion Resistant Coatings
- Stainless Steel Electrical Enclosures (NEMA 4X)
- All Gearing Designed for Heavy Duty Service
- Primary and Secondary Holding Brake Employed Directly from Drum
- Overhead Cranes
- Jib Cranes
- Gantry Cranes
- Monorail and Base-Mounted Hoists
- Below-the-Hook Devices
We offer custom designed solutions manufactured and engineered in-house as well as many standard "off the shelf" products. From small 1/2 ton ratchet lever hoists to 300 ton overhead cranes, we have the right equipment for your application
Contact us today to find a solution that works for you!