Available 1/2 to 20 Ton
Special Model Features
- Rated loads from 1/2 to 20 tons in stock with standard lifts of 10, 15, and 20 feet. Standard hand chain drop is 2-feet less than lift. Other lifts and hand chain drops,and 25 - 50 ton models available - consult factory.
- Mechanical load brake engages instantly for precise load holding and positioning. 360° swivel hooks with latches for positive load engagement.
- Through hardened load chain provides added strength and wear resistance for greater chain life. Stamped steel housing withstands rugged use.
- Designed for portability and easy installation. Compact gear housing provides low headroom.
- Lubricated bearings and bushings, bearing-mounted pinions, and heat-treated spur gearing ensure smooth and efficient operation with minimal effort.
- Designed for easy inspection and maintenance. Hoist can be dismantled easily with ordinary hand tools.
- Meets or exceeds minimum 4:1 design factor and all requirements of ASME/ANSI Standard B-30.16. All units tested at 125% of rated load.
|04345W||N/A LMHA-50000 Little Mule LMHA Hand Chain Hoist, Product Code||Net Weight (lbs.) N/A 704||Chain Pull @ Rated Load (lbs) N/A 97 X 2||Capacity N/A 25 t||Headroom N/A 52.875 Inch|
|04349W||N/A LMHA-60000 Little Mule LMHA Hand Chain Hoist, Product Code||Net Weight (lbs.) N/A 968||Chain Pull @ Rated Load (lbs) N/A 104 X 2||Capacity N/A 30 t||Headroom N/A 65 Inch|
|04353W||N/A LMHA-80000 Little Mule LMHA Hand Chain Hoist, Product Code||Net Weight (lbs.) N/A 1430||Chain Pull @ Rated Load (lbs) N/A 101 X 2||Capacity N/A 40 t||Headroom N/A 73.313 Inch|
|04357W||N/A LMHA-100000 Little Mule LMHA Hand Chain Hoist, Product Code||Net Weight (lbs.) N/A 1870||Chain Pull @ Rated Load (lbs) N/A 104 X 2||Capacity N/A 50 t||Headroom N/A 77.625 Inch|