The CM TMM-140 is ideal for workstation applications. Lightweight and portable, the unit weighs less than 20 pounds and operates at 100% (A5) duty cycle.
- Smooth operator - Efficient rotary vane motor provides high uniform torque for quick response, and smooth, quiet operation.
- Easy to use - Handle-mounted pendant control for one-handed operation and load positioning.
- Variable speeds - Precise and infinite speed control for accurate load spotting.
- Wire rope design - Self-winding lifting cable stores conveniently inside unit.
- Suspension - Swivel top and bottom hooks with hook latches standard, for portability and quick installation.
- Disc brake - Secures load and eliminates drift when pendant is released.
- Note - A 3/8" NPT air filter-regulatorlubricator is needed for effective operation. Spark resistant features are not available.
- Assembly lines
- Machine shops
- Cleaning and/or dipping operations
- Manufacturing plants
- Power generating stations
- Shipping departments
- Chemical facilities
- Fabricating shops
- Repetitive lifting applications
- Auto and truck repair
- Handling fixtures and dies
|17050W||N/A Cm Tmm-140 Manipulator||$2,036.76||N/A 18.7||N/A 70-95||N/A 36||N/A 59||N/A 49||N/A 39||N/A 0.15 t||N/A 78 ft||N/A 22.750 Inch|