Rugged and Lightweight
- Rated loads of 3/4, 1, 1 1/2, and 3 tons, with 5, 10, 15, and 20 foot lifts.
- Unit and handle made from high strength ductile aluminum alloy. Compact design increases portability and rigging efficiency.
- Double reduction gearing and short handle provide lowest handle effort in the Little Mule line.
- Provides versatile rigging options when used in confined spaces.
- State-of-the-art free wheeling mechanism allows quick and easy one-handed take-up and positioning of slack chain.
- Meets or exceeds minimum 4:1 design factor and all requirements of ASME/ANSI Standard B-30.21. All units tested at 125% of rated load.
- Enclosed self-adjusting screw-and-disc type load brake stays clean and dry - eliminating drift and backlash for positive load control. 25° minimum lever stroke allows “micro-inching” load positioning.
- Hardened steel load chain provides high strength and resists wear. Alloy steel spur gearing is heat-treated for long life and is lifetime lubricated.