Capacities: 3/4 to 3 Ton
The Yale PM ratchet lever hoist is ideally suited for applications that demand maximum portability and ruggedness. The 3/4 ton hoist handle is a mere 12 inches long and requires only 7 lbs. of handle pull to lift a capacity load. This makes the Yale PM ratchet lever hoist an outstanding performer in cramped or awkward quarters. A 25° minimum lever stroke means that you can lift or lower a load in very small increments for precise positioning.
- Short handle design operates in cramped spaces
- Requires minimum handle pull to lift capacity load
- Self-adjusting screw and disc type load brake compensates for brake lining wear for safe, sure stops
- Aluminum alloy housing and handle are rugged and lightweight: 3/4 ton unit weighs only 13 lbs.
- Chain free-wheels on unloaded units for fast hook-ups
- Minimum 25° lever stroke permits extremely precise load placement or "micro-inching"
|829-04100||Pull to Lift Load N/A||Lever Length N/A 12 in||Handle Pull at Rated Load N/A 37 lb||Hook Throat Opening N/A||Capacity N/A 3/4 t||Headroom N/A 12 Inch||Net Weight N/A 3325 lb||UPC Code N/A|
|829-05100||Pull to Lift Load N/A||Lever Length N/A 12 in||Handle Pull at Rated Load N/A 49 lb||Hook Throat Opening N/A||Capacity N/A 1 t||Headroom N/A 13.000 Inch||Net Weight N/A 3440 lb||UPC Code N/A|
|829-06100||Pull to Lift Load N/A||Lever Length N/A 12 in||Handle Pull at Rated Load N/A 41 lb||Hook Throat Opening N/A||Capacity N/A 1-1/2 t||Headroom N/A 14.500 Inch||Net Weight N/A 4658 lb||UPC Code N/A|