- Link 4.1 Wireless Diagnostics System (WDS) is a Windows-based, interactive drive software and hardware package that enhances productivity by allowing you to efficiently program, monitor and troubleshoot multiple drives from a remote location.
- Link 4.1 WDS is your wireless network to bridge the gap between your facility's IMPULSE or OmniPulse drives and ethernet network.
- Link 4.1 WDS allows you easy access for monitoring and diagnostics.
- Link 4.1 WDS Allows you to:
Upload/download drive parameters
Save and e-mail parameter files, modified constants and DataLogger files for troubleshooting assistance
Modify parameter settings and create new parameter files
Reset faults remotely
View and print detailed or compact drive parameters
Copy and paste information
Display Help screens
Compare drive parameter (PAR) files
Log fault, alarm and run events from multiple drives (via DataLogger)
Monitor multiple drives at one time
Custom default drive settings
Troubleshoot from a remote location (office, plant floor, or another location)-anytime-day or night, 24/7. No need to climb up on the crane to diagnose and reset a fault.
- Link 4.1 WDS Includes:
- Link 4.1 WDS Software & Hardware Key
|N/A IMPULSE Link 4.1 Wireless Diagnostic Ethernet Base Unit (120VAC Supply)||$3,495.00||142-10266|
|N/A IMPULSE Link 4.1 Software with hardware key||$1,500.00||144-12386|
|N/A IMPULSE Link 4.1 Wireless Diagnostic Ethernet Remote Unit (90-350VDC Supply)||$2,995.00||142-10267|
|N/A IMPULSE Link 4.2 Wireless Diagnostic Ethernet Remote Unit (90-350VDC Supply)||$3,165.00||142-10500|
|N/A Remote Antenna Mounting Kit||$195.00||140-10325|
|N/A RS-232 to RS-485 Converter Kit||$480.00||144-12545|
|N/A Din Rail Power supply for RS-232 ro RS-485 Converter||$160.00||144-12542|