American Crane has extensive experience in material handling equipment for Aerospace applications. From aircraft manufacturing facilities to rocket satellite construction, we can design equipment to meet your specific needs whether you are building flight components or performing maintenance and service.
Our Products and Services Include:
Available Performance Features:
- Critical Lift Cranes
- Clean Room Cranes
- Crane Upgrades
- Spare Parts
- Precision Control Systems
Available Safety Features:
- EMI Filtration: Minimize EMI emissions into power system
- Weigh Scales System: Provides .5% accuracy of the lifted load
- Flux Vector AFD Controls: Allows the load to be held aloft at zero speed
- Remote operator stations
- Positioning systems for precise location feedback
- Redundant Hoist Reeving System: Prevents load drop in event of rope failure
- Overspeed Protection: Directly connected to drum shaft
- Misreeving Protection: Designed to detect slack wire rope condition
- Emergency Hoist Brake: Caliper type brake acting directly on the hoist drum
- Hook Isolation: Allows no more than 70 micro-A 1000 volts to be applied
We offer custom designed solutions manufactured and engineered in-house as well as many standard "off the shelf" products. From a small 1/2 ton ratchet lever hoist to 300 ton overhead crane, we have the right equipment for your application.
Contact us today to find a solution that works for you!