American Crane offers three levels of Quality Assurance Programs to meet your specific contract requirements:
Nuclear Quality Program
Complete Compliance with 10 CFR 50 Appendix B and NQA-1
American Crane's Nuclear Quality Program (QAM-96) and implementing procedures address the full 18 point nuclear quality criteria. This program has been used to provide safety related, single failure proof cranes and trolleys to numerous nuclear power plants for dry spent fuel storage projects as well as other specific industries.
“American Crane has been instrumental with keeping our cranes up to OSHA safety standards and informing us when items need to be repaired or replaced.”
— National Government Association
American Crane's Quality Program features:
- Program led by management with extensive commercial nuclear experience
- Experienced in-house engineering staff to implement design control program
- Welders and procedures qualified to AWS D1.1 and meeting AWS D14.1 qualification requirements
- AWS Certified Welder Inspector
- In-House nondestructive testing availability
- EPRI NP-5652 compliant Commercial Dedication Program
- ASME NOG-1 inspection and testing capability
- In-House audit and surveillance capability
- Plant load test tower with 200 ton test capability
- DOE experience
- Audited and on the approved suppliers lists of both nuclear and DOE customers
Augmented Quality Program
American Crane offers customized quality programs that provide
customer specific quality solutions.
Standard Commercial Quality Program
American Crane offers a commercial quality program that implements the key quality controls that meet the requirements for most industrial applications.
American Crane also offers:
(1) Quality related consulting services
(2) Commerical grade dedication training and consulting.