American Crane can manufacture industrial stacker cranes for warehouses, tool rooms or anywhere space is limited. Stacker cranes are invaluable for loading and unloading products to shelves smoothly, safely and efficiently. In addition, we offer custom solutions to meet your exact application.
American Crane currently has a fully functionally operating 2 ton stacker crane system that is used in house for shipping and receiving. This 2 ton stacker crane system improves productivity using only a single operator.
- User friendly with four (4) motion motorized movement
- Aisle space requirements narrower than required by conventional forklift
- Precise spotting due to maximum stability at high positions and minimum sway at any elevation
- Mast mounted flood light for floor illumination
- On-board operator's safety cage
- Compatible with numerous forks, carriages and lifting attachments
- Designed to run directly on top of racking eliminating additional support structures
- An optimum 4,000 lbs. load capacity, typical of most factory loads
- Trolley wheels ride within the bridge beams, prohibiting derailment
- Heavy duty welded mast construction to provide maximum strength and minimum deflection with 360° continuous mast rotation
- 4-Bar Insulated Conductor System provides continuous trouble free power supply
- User friendly pushbutton operator controls including key locked on/off
- Variable speed solid state controls provide smooth precise positioning
- Safety features include two (2) hoist brakes, hoist free fall catching mechanism, hoist overweight limit and operator's foot controlled "dead-man" safety switch
- CMAA, NEC & OSHA Compliant
American Crane is recognized as a leader in the design and manufacture of electric overhead traveling cranes and wire rope hoists, offering equipment up to 1,000 ton capacity as well as distributing smaller cranes from other manufacturers. We can manufacture your new equipment or rebuild existing equipment. We can provide pre-engineered industrial cranes and hoists and a full line of custom cranes and hoists to meet each customer's specific application. Let us find the solution that works for your situation.
Contact us today to find a solution that works for you!