- PLAIN TROLLEY - For manual positioning of hoist and load.
- GEARED TROLLEY - For more precise positioning of hoist and load. Standard hand chain drop is 2-feet less than lift.
- MOTORIZED TROLLEY - For faster positioning of hoist and load over longer distances. 35 or 75 FPM speeds standard with optional speeds of 18, 24, 50, 100, and 150 FPM.
- VOLTAGES - 115/230, 208 - single phase; 230/460, 208, 220/380, 575 - three phase. 60 hertz standard, 50 hertz available.
- TWO-SPEED MOTORIZED TROLLEY MODELS - Optional with 3 to 1 speed ratio, three-phase, single voltage only.
- WRAP-AROUND SIDE PLATES - Act as safety lugs and as bumpers to protect wheels. Available to fit American Standard I-Beams, wide flange, and patented track beams. Specify track type and beam size.
- PRECISION TROLLEY WHEELS - Machined, cast iron wheels with sealed, lifetime lubricated ball bearings for extended trolley life. Motorized trolley wheels heat treated for added durability. Bronze and stainless steel wheels optional.
- TWO TROLLEY DESIGNS - 4-wheel design on 1/4 - 3 ton negotiates 48" minimum radius curve, including patented track applications. 8-wheel design on 4 and 5 ton reduces beam flange stress.
- ACCESSORIES & OPTIONS - Full line available to meet a variety of applications.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY