- Capacities & Lift - Rated loads from 2 to 7 1/2 Tons.10-foot lifts are standard. Longer lifts are available.
- Speeds - 9 to 31 feet per minute (FPM) at 90 PSI air operating pressure.
- Controls - Pendant controls provide precise load spotting.
- Hook and lug suspension available. Lug suspension is for use with plain, geared and air motor drive trolleys.
- Motor - 6-vane air motor produces high, uniform torque for smooth, easy lifting.
- Spool Valve - Precision spool valves meter air for smooth starts.
- Brake - Air actuated motor brake for positive load control.
- Transmission Gears - Precision machined steel run in oil bath for longer quieter operation.
- Forged Ten-pocket Oblique-lay Liftwheel - For smooth chain operation, constant chain speed, and reduced chain wear.
- Overload Clutch - Protects hoist, operator, and supporting structures from damaging overloads. Clutch acts as upper and lower travel limits.
- Spark Resistant Models - For hazardous environments, includes copper plated hooks and lower bottom blocks, stainless steel hook latch, and plated load chain.
- Lifetime Warranty