Available options include: Spark Resistant & Corrosion Resistant Features - Note additional cost may apply.
- Available in capacities from1/4 through 25 ton with 30 through 50 ton trolleys available as tandem construction.
- Lifetime lubricated, precision ball bearings on trolleys through 3 ton capacity. Trolleys with capacities 4 tons and greater are equipped with eight sealed, Timken tapered roller bearings and grease fittings.
- Heavy rolled steel side frames extend beyond the wheels to provide these trolleys with superior strength, rigidity and added protection for the trackwheels. Units with capacities from 1/4 through 12 tons employ universal wheel treads for use on flat or tapered beam flanges. Units with capacities from 16 through 25 tons operate on American Standard I-beams with tapered flanges. For patented track, contact us. Trolley wheels are fully machined from alloy cast iron and hardened for high strength and long life.
- Alloy steel axles and equalizer pins are heat treated for maximum strength and wear life.
- Geared versions have fully machined trackwheel gears and incorporate a swinging chain guide which keeps the hand chain aligned and free from jamming.
- Available to fit a broad range of wider flange beams and patented track applications not listed - contact factory.
- Made in the USA
- Spark resistant models available - add suffix "SR"