- Designed specifically for pitching sheet steel piping and have the advantage that a rope is fitted for easy release from ground level
- Perfect designed clamp for heavy construction
- Rope is fitted for easy release from the ground
- These are not designed to extract driven piles, use the PP series clamps for this
- These clamps are not designed to extract a driven pile and must NOT be used for this under and circumstance.
|CP2||N/A 694980, Cm Cp Pile Pitching Clamps||$739.44||Working Load Limit N/A 4400 (lbs)||Slot Depth (in.) N/A 9||Slot Width (in.) N/A 3/4||Pin Dia. (in.) N/A 3/4|
|CP3||N/A 694981, Cm Cp Pile Pitching Clamps||$848.88||Working Load Limit N/A 6600 (lbs)||Slot Depth (in.) N/A 9||Slot Width (in.) N/A 1||Pin Dia. (in.) N/A 1-1/8|
|CP5||N/A DO NOT LIFT LESS THAN 20% OF WORKING LOAD LIMIT ON ALL CLAMPS. Lifts plates vertical to horizontal and vice versa. WARNING Improper use of lifting clamps may result in loss of load and personal injury To avoid injury: • Do inspect clamps and equipment before use. • Do not exceed working load limit of clamp. • Use clamps only if authorized and properly||QUOTE||Working Load Limit N/A 11000 (lbs)||Slot Depth (in.) N/A 9||Slot Width (in.) N/A 1-3/8||Pin Dia. (in.) N/A 1-1/8|