- Steel frame side plates extend beyond the wheels for end stop contacts. Side plates have tapped holes for collector bracket attachment. Optional safety drop stops and bumpers.
- Wheels are forged heat-treated steel with contour tread for use on American Standard I-beam or wide flange beams.
- Traverse motor is 30-minute rated, totally enclosed non-ventilated with class “F” insulation and TAS as standard.
- Traverse gearing is housed in a heavy duty right angle drive reducer with output pinion meshing with machine cut wheel gears.
- Trolley controls are housed in a NEMA 1 enclosed panel mounted on the trolley side for easy access. The controls include a reversing contractor, terminal strip and NEMA 4X pendant station with hoist and trolley push-button controls as standard.
|MDT01||N/A Budgit Electric Chain Motor Driven Trolleys||$2,111.34||N/A 3||N/A 3 to 5||N/A 5-1/8 to 7-1/4||N/A 7-1/2 to 9-1/8||N/A 75||N/A 50 & 100||N/A 25 , 150||N/A 12||N/A 1-13/16||N/A 7-3/4||N/A 4-7/8||N/A 3||N/A 4||N/A 16-7/8||N/A 12-1/2||N/A 3-7/8||N/A 3/4||N/A 2-9/16||N/A 3-1/8||N/A 5/8||N/A 3-1/8||N/A 1 t|
|MDT02||N/A Budgit Electric Chain Motor Driven Trolleys||$2,152.26||N/A 3||N/A 3-5/8 to 6||N/A 6-1/4 to 8-5/8||N/A 8-7/8 to 11-1/4||N/A 60||N/A 40 & 80||N/A 30, 120||N/A 12||N/A 2-7/16||N/A 9-1/8||N/A 4-7/8||N/A 5||N/A 4||N/A 16-7/8||N/A 12-1/2||N/A 4-1/8||N/A 1-15/16||N/A 1-15/16||N/A 2-1/16||N/A 1||N/A 5||N/A 2 t|
|MDT03||N/A Budgit Electric Chain Motor Driven Trolleys||$2,637.36||N/A 3-1/4||N/A 4 to 6-1/4||N/A 6-3/8 to 8-5/8||N/A 8-3/4 to 11||N/A 50||N/A 75 & 100||N/A 25, 125||N/A 13-1/2||N/A 2-1/8||N/A 9-1/8||N/A 4-7/8||N/A 5||N/A 4||N/A 16-13/16||N/A 5-7/8||N/A 4-1/2||N/A 1-3/8||N/A -||N/A -||N/A 1-1/4||N/A 6||N/A 3 t|